Saturday 23 August 2014

Conquering the Bloaty Belly


I get terrible 'bloaty belly'. I have been tested for food intolerances a number of times and every time drawn a blank. However I recently tried juicing (just drinking juiced fruit and vegetables to allow your body to detox) for a couple of days. I couldn't do the not-eating-solid-food bit but I tried to stick to healthy stuff. Anyway I ate some cheese on one of the days and felt terrible. SO for the next 2 weeks I'm cutting out dairy to see if it makes a difference. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted...


Today's breakfast: peanut butter and banana smoothie with bee pollen topping. You can find the recipe here, along with heaps of other delicious recipes. I substituted brown rice protein powder for milled flaxseed and goji berries which you can buy in most health food shops or online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment